Richard Ford III Richard Ford III Richard Ford III Richard Ford III Richard Ford III

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Takumi project status...

Soooo... It was really nasty out over the weekend, and I could not bear to be out in it. Then I have this problem with sap. (I know I can photoshop it out...) This tree is either obsessed with car or has bodily tree fluid problems. I have to remove the sap then get a car wash and get some protection on my Takumi. This shall be done very soon like tomorrow. I will have a talk with that tree as well.

1 comment:

Jaz said...

Dang, yo. Oh, how I miss Michigan weather. At least the snow there looks pretty for a day or two...here, there are barely any trees, and snow turns gray almost immediately from cars/pollution/gross city things. Also, I miss the smell of worms around rainstorm time. The only smell here is pollution. :( Hope your car feels better soon.