Richard Ford III Richard Ford III Richard Ford III Richard Ford III Richard Ford III

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Zombie Project and RF3RD Update coming soon.

I feel like I am working on a major video game project with all the patches I am applying to my site.  Heheh.  Zombie Project is still in production and RF3RD.com is receiving some updates.

Due to some issues with my connection for the last 2.5 weeks I haven't been able to upload files for music, photography, and aerosol art.  There has been a lot traditional illustrations that I have been working on that I will post up here or possibly on the site.  I haven't decided yet...

Once I get all these interviews, meetings and personal works out of the way I will be back on the digital works. Bye for now!

RF3RD 1.5 Coming soon!

No comments: